Translate

Thursday 30 April 2015

JIDE KOSOKO’S DAUGHTER, BIDEMI KOSOKO SPEAKS “ACTOR IBRAHIM CHATTA IS NOT MY KIND OF MAN”

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 3.50.12 PM
After the news went viral from a recent publication of City People magazine, romantically linking Bidemi Kosoko to Nollywood Actor, producer and controversial Casanova Ibrahim Chatta.

The light skinned daughter of Veteran film maker Jide kosoko has refuted claims that there is no romantic affiliation what so ever between her and the ex-husband of Salamat, the daughter of former governor of Kwara state, Lafiagi.

When the actress was contacted by BONONLINE, here is what she had to say:

Bidemi-Kosoko--610x250[1] 
“It is really a funny story, and I am not taking it likely. I have never been close to Ibrahim Chatta. Not in anyway. We only meet on locations for work and I have not really had a working relationship with.

I don’t have his contact; he is not on any of my social media platform. So I’m really surprised how the story came about. It was City People Magazine that first broke the story, and immediately I called Seye Kehinde to ask where his source was, he apologized and said he would revert the story.

The fact is I respect Ibrahim Chatta, but he is not my kind of man. I see him as a brother and colleague in the industry. I’m not trying to ridicule him in anyway, but I can’t date him. I’m a young lady trying to build a career for myself; i will not do anything to tarnish my image and that of my family. I will not date anyone in the industry that I will not be proud to let the public know.”

It will be recalled that the news went agog recently that Ibrahim Chatta dumped Bidemi Kosoko for Funmi Awelewa an Ibadan based actress.

culled:http://www.playgroundtv.net

1 comment:

  1. But u can date some1 else husband...oniranu omo kekere...gbokogboko

    ReplyDelete