Translate

Monday 1 September 2014

SHOCKER: Pastor Chris Deletes his Wife from Church Website

                       
The drama going on in Christ Embassy church is just getting interesting, We gathered even as the mess is getting messier. As you read this, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's church has removed every single information about his wife, Anita from the church website: (http://www.christembassy.org/).

Obviously, the action is not unconnected with the wind of divorce currently blowing in the family. Before she took him to court, the picture of Pastor Chris and Anita were on the homepage of the church website but following the shocking revelation, the wife has been removed from the site.

According to insiders, Pastor Chris recently complained about the character of his wife...


After members of the church in the UK showed concern over Pastor Anita's absence from the church, in which she officiates, since November 2013, Pastor Christ was quoted as saying:

"I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly, being the ones under her leadership. This is not an organization or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinize what we do.

"We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out. Churches where members air their views never grow. Some pastors' wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor.

"My wife thinks so, as a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now? I already started Christ Embassy before I married her.

"I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me. Be careful of the friends you keep.

"My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.

"Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter. Allegations are either false or twisted information. The current situation is not as a result of what I did or what I didn't do.

I didn't do anything to have caused an upheaval. You don't join a woman to fight her husband. I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have two girls who will one day marry and I want to them to enjoy it.‎"

-Pastor Chris on May 16, 2014 in a meeting with UK Pastors and Deacons at Christ Embassy, Bermondsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment