Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

“My Br**Sts Are Bigger Than Cossy’s And I Like To Show Them Off”– Actress, Bimbo Thomas

Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor, Busty Yoruba actress, Bimbo Thomas.
omogheto-bimbo-612x300
Bimbo Thomas claims her b**bs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch marks and are slack.
Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my b**bs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my b**bs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks.
Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the b00b has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment