Translate

Saturday 7 September 2013

Meet the most beautiful athlete in the world

A minute with Elena Mousikou Physiotherapist and archery athlete
Elena Mousikou 

Where do you live?

I live in Dhali, Nicosia with my fiance.

Best childhood memory?
My first medal in the national competition in archery when I was 12 years old.

Most frequented restaurant and absolute favourite dish?
Ayia Anna tavern and its traditional meze.

What did you have for breakfast?
Toast with cheese and ham and a cold frappe.

Would you class yourself as a day or night person? What’s your idea of the perfect night/day out?
I am more of a night person and a perfect night is a great meal at a nice restaurant with friends.

Best book ever read?
I m not a book reader but I watch a lot of movies

Favourite film of all time?
Brave because the film is about a girl who likes archery as much as I do for the last 13 years.

Favourite holiday destination? What’s your dream trip?
Spain because I like the language. My dream trip is visiting Las Vegas and New York

What music are you listening to in the car at the moment?
Mixalis Hatzigiannis

What is always in your fridge?
Chocolate

Dream house: rural retreat or urban dwelling? Where would it be, what would it be like?
I want my dream house to be in a rural retreat because I like the sound of birds singing in the morning and I don’t like the noise of the city.

If the world is ending in 24 hours what would you do?
I would spend the whole 24 hours just spending time with my loved ones and shoot with my bow for the last time.

What is your greatest fear?
Heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment