Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm anti-social & reserved- Rukky Sanda


 When asked during an interview with Punch on how she handles criticism Rukky Sanda said:

“I really don’t know where all that comes from and I hardly ever see it. But I think it is because I’m reserved. I have to be in my comfort zone to talk about it. It is bad, but it has helped me become the woman I am today. I can’t really complain because people will always express their opinion about you and judge you. Life is designed that way.
So I’m cool.Sometimes, people do not know what I’m doing because I am silent about it. I don’t like to make noise about stuff like this. So when I do anything, they start wondering what I am up to. I guess I’ll never know. I’m really anti-social and that is why people mistake my silence for arrogance,”
culled:misspetitenigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment