Translate

Monday 16 September 2013

'I Actually Invited Blackface To My Dubai Wedding' - Tuface Idibia


Tuface Idibia was guest on ChannelsTV's 'Rubbing Minds' show and he was interviewed by Chude Jideonwo. Ebuka was out of town so Chude sat in for him.

Tuface got to talk about his marriage to Annie, his peace initiative, his Forbe's Top 10 African artistes placement, on how huge his wedding was and why he 'didn't' invite Blackface o his Dubai wedding.
Recall Blackface had said he wasn't seen at Tuface and Annie's Dubai wedding cos he wasn't invited.

On what being married was like:
 I have known my wife for a long time so it is basically the same

His wedding being huge 
My wedding was huge because my matter no dey hide again.

On being added to the recently released Channel O/Forbes list of Africa’s most bankable artistes 
On the Forbes list, nobody asked me for any information, I don't know their criteria. I work really hard for my money and I won't apologise for that.

On Blackface not being at his wedding I actually invited Blackface for my wedding.
Speaking on his peace initiative People that initiate conflict aren't the ones that fight the battles. I am always about one love. Let's use good to fight bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment