Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

How I Was Robbed, Raped and Dumped By Perfume Hawker

photo
A woman was said to have been allegedly beaten-up, robbed and raped by a perfume seller whom she approached to buy perfume from, at a garden in Wuse.
It was gathered that the incident happened after the woman inhaled the scent of the perfumes the hawker gave to her as sample and she immediately became unconscious till around 8pm when she saw herself naked around Jabi Upstairs.

“When I told the person hawking the perfumes what I wanted, the man asked me to come and smell the perfumes to ascertain the one I wanted. I was happy smelling them and each time I wanted to pick, he would ask me to check another one, which I gladly did until I started feeling dizzy. Initially, I thought it was the perfume that was making me weak, then suddenly, I could no longer remember anything,” she said.
According to her, she was dehumanized and brutally raped. Her handbag, handsets, jewelries, footwear and drivers license were also stolen from her.
She has however been receiving treatment at a private hospital in Maitama.
When contacted on the incident, FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent Hyelhira Altine Daniel, confirmed the story, saying the command has been receiving several complaints regarding perfume hawkers and advised residents to desist from patronizing hawkers but visit supermarkets to make their purchases.
culled: news.naij

No comments:

Post a Comment