Translate

Sunday 8 September 2013

Adaeze sends loving message to Joseph Yobo as he clocks 33


Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo's wife, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2008 Adaeze Yobo took to her instagram page a few hours ago to send a loving message to him on his birthday. Joseph was born September 6th 1980. See what she wrote below...
"Happy birthday to my best friend, lover, husband, my baby daddy, my world! Your so special to me, am proud of who you are and what you've achieved and it doesnt stop here. Your still moving higher, there is no stopping you. You lay Gold as dust! Your like a tree planted by the river side.... Your life is a testimony! I love you more than words can tell, even more than I can show! !#Godlivesinyou #hehasjuststartedwithyou #kingingonanotherlevel #Happybirthdaybooboo

No comments:

Post a Comment