Translate

Sunday 8 September 2013

Wife pours hot water on husband over sex


A newly wedded wife, Jamila Saidu Umar is now cooling her heels in police cell in Katsina State after being arrested for pouring hot water on her husband, Aminu Umar, during an argument over sex.
 Aminu Umar,
Aminu Umar
It was gathered that Umar incurred his wife’s wrath when he accused her of not performing to his expectation in bed.
The suspect, Jamila Saidu Umar who spoke to Sunday Sun said “I have confessed my sin to the police at the State CID. I got married to my husband five days before the incident happened and I am his sixth wife.
“My husband had sex with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the sex.
“My husband loves sex too much and there is no day he would have sex with me that I would not be treating wounds in my body with hot water.
“He complained that I didn’t satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have sex and satisfy him always. I don’t know why he loves sex so much.”
Jamila further explained that an argument ensued between her and her husband on the day of the incident over sex.

“He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.
“Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him.”
“Neighbours who were nearby rushed in and rescued him and took him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.”
Narrating his ordeal, the victim, Aminu Umar said, “I instructed my wife to prepare hot water for me to bathe and we had a quarrel. My wife suddenly rushed into the kitchen and carried the hot water and before I knew what was happening, poured the hot water on me. I began to shout for help but she continued pouring the hot water on me.
“As I was shouting for help, the good people in the neighbourhood came to my rescue.”
Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina.
According to the commissioner, the suspect poured the hot water she was preparing for her husband’s bath due to the cold weather, on him during an argument, which resulted in a fight.
“The couple were just five days into their marriage when the incident occurred,” Hurdi said.
He said it was the husband’s cry for help that attracted good Samaritans who rescued and rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.
The police commissioner said the suspect was in police custody and would soon be charged to court.
THE SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment